It is often said that people take more time to plan a vacation than they do to plan how to arrange their entire estate. Don’t overlook the very important task of estate planning.
Among other factors, estate planning is about planning for risks, including untimely death and its consequences, ill health, the artificial sustaining of life, the inability to manage property, the immaturity of heirs, and the individual state intestacy rules of asset distribution that may be totally inconsistent with a person’s wishes.
Rely on estate planning experts.
If you are like most seniors, you’ve got a lot of issues to weigh when making financial decisions.
Are you concerned about:
- Preserving your principal?
- Making more money without losing any money?
- Keeping your dollars liquid?
- Transferring your wealth to family members?
- Protecting assets from nursing home costs or other healthcare-related issues?
Do these questions apply to you:
- Are you tired of your retirement fund losing money?
- Are you interested in increasing your monthly income while decreasing your taxes?
- Would you like to recover market losses and start protecting 100% of your principal?
- Does your current financial advisor discourage you from doing anything outside the scope of your portfolio?
- Is your portfolio protected against loss?
We’re here to help.
Consider giving us the opportunity to help you maximize your retirement income. Our job is to create the BEST possible solution for your retirement dollars.
Please contact us to learn more about:
- Fraudulent Conveyance Act
- House Bill 66
- The Deficit Reduction Act
- Estate Reform
We also provide advice on the following issues:
- How to preserve your lifelong savings
- Veterans Benefits
- Long-term care
And much more.